Socialize Your Ride!
What is knowmoto?
knowmoto is a unique social Check-in app for your ride that helps connects your car/truck/motorcycle with enthusiasts.
Static Check-In – Locate and Interact
Never miss another cruise-in or show in your area! Get LIVE Check-in location alerts for your favorited rides and followed makes and models near you on a map! These are static Check-ins where the vehicle owner goes ‘Live’ for a specified time with their phone and a bluetooth beacon.
Share details of your ride. What’s in your garage? Give other enthusiasts a peek – share pics and mods with the knowmoto community near and far!
Search connects everything together. Search for users, makes, models, modifications, locations and more using the knowmoto app. Are you looking for a certain color ride, exhaust, wheel? Use the app to find it all and even locate them live.
Not Just Local
Can’t attend as an example the SEMA show in Las Vegas? Just set your location in the knowmoto app to Las Vegas and get a ‘Live’ Check-in alert for any make and model you are following that Checks-in there!
Earn ‘Likes’ on posted pictures of your ride from any location or event in the app. Share these posts on other social media to gain exposure.
Trophies are awarded by other users who are physically present at the vehicle during a live check in at an event or any other location. Users must be within 10 feet of the ride that is sporting the knowmoto beacon to award a trophy. This keeps the knowmoto trophy system fair and accurate.
Events coordinators, clubs and even manufacturers can use the LIKES and TROPHIES system to award knowmoto vehicles with prizes, goodies and sponsorship (Checkin history is searchable by location and dates). Contact us for more details!
Get the App & join the knowmoto community and socialize your ride!
How does it work?
The knowmoto app communicates with our proximity beacon that is placed in or on a vehicle that is at a show or event. This combination allows the knowmoto app to confirm that a user is actually at the vehicle. Now knowmoto app users will be able to interact with the vehicle by awarding a trophy, take pictures and attach it to the vehicle in the app, view the vehicles gallery, photo wall, sponsors and more.
What does it cost?
The knowmoto app is free to use. Users that wish to add vehicles, checkin and be ‘Live’ on knowmoto are required to purchase a beacon. See more here.
- Locate vehicles at events
- Get vehicle details and photos
- Favorite and award trophy points
- Take and tag pictures to a vehicle
- Get geo alerts of favorite models
- Like posted pictures of a vehicle
- Share on social networks
- Allow spectators and friends to see locate your ride at a show
- Add vehicles, details, photos and sponsors
- Create a following and earn trophies
- Get show exposure and your show history
- Promote and gain sponsors
- Share details on social networks
- Live vehicle status
- Featured vehicles
- Owner and spectators latest photos
- Personalized to your model and make interests
- Set location
- Check-in that you are ‘Live’
- Find vehicles by make and model
- Find photos by make and model
- Set alerts for near Live vehicles
- Search for features and modifications
- Search for users
- Filter by color, keyword, sponsor
- View all checked in ‘Live’ vehicles
- Locate followed vehicles
- Filter by make, model, color, keywords, sponsors
- Take and upload photos at an event or at home
- Attach them to vehicles
- Set the location where taken
- Earn Likes on posted photos
- Share on social media
- View gallery
- View wall
- View features and modifications
- View sponsors
- Follow vehicle
- See ‘Live’ status
- Award a ‘Trophy’ when nearby
- A followed vehicle goes ‘Live’ inside 30 miles
- A followed make or model goes ‘Live’ inside 30 miles
- Your vehicle was tagged with a photo
- Approve or ignore tagged photos for your Wall
- Modify profile
- Add or remove beacons
- Add or edit vehicle and details
- Assign beacons to vehicles
- Edit tagged photos
- Delete your posts
- Edit and view follows, trophies and alerts
- Share on social media
- Get updates from the knowmoto team